Have you been injured? If you are unsure whether you need a personal injury attorney, please call Banks, Stubbs & McFarland LLP for a free consultation.
Being involved in a serious accident resulting in injuries can be a traumatic experience and, in some cases, an event that results in a large value of economic and noneconomic losses. While nothing can undo what has happened and truly right the wrong you have suffered, working with a skilled personal injury lawyer may be critical in recovering the monetary settlement you deserve. To learn more, please call the law firm of Banks, Stubbs & McFarland LLP directly today for your free consultation.
What are the Advantages of Working With a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Are you on the fence about whether or not you need an attorney? Consider these major advantages of working with a personal injury lawyer:
- An attorney has the resources to investigate and build your claim. One of the most important reasons to work with an attorney after an injury is that an attorney will have the necessary resources to explore and develop your claim. For example, an attorney can hire accident reconstruction experts to analyze your case and contribute to determining liability and a full staff who can organize and preserve evidence in your case.
- An attorney knows the law and the claims process. Personal injury laws can be confusing, and you may not have a solid understanding of liability and negligence, your rights, how to prove fault, the timeline for filing a claim, etc. An attorney knows the law and has years of experience handling cases like yours.
- The job of an attorney is to advocate for you. If you have been seriously injured, knowing that you have an attorney who will aggressively advocate for you and your best interests throughout the claims process will be a major comfort. Your attorney will seek the maximum settlement possible and know when a settlement offer has been lowballed.
- An attorney can handle your case so you can focus on your recovery. Navigating the personal injury claims process may be overwhelming when dealing with physical, emotional, and financial losses. When you hire an attorney, your attorney can focus on your case while you focus on your recovery and achieving the same quality of life that you had before the crash.
- An attorney works on a contingency fee basis, so you have nothing to lose. One advantage of working with a personal injury attorney is that you will not have to pay for any fees out of pocket; instead, an attorney works on apay the attorney a percentage of your winnings; if your case is unsuccessful and you do not recover a settlement, you will not owe the attorney anything. , meaning they do not get paid unless you do. If your case is successful, you will
Call Banks, Stubbs & McFarland LLP Today
If you have been seriously injured, our personal injury attorneys at Banks’ law firm, Stubbs & McFarland LLP, are here to help. Please call our law firm today for your